Accounts Payable Specialist
We are looking for a skilled accounts payable specialist to be responsible for processing all invoices received for payment and for undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner. This role does require experience utilizing Yardi.
· Review and verify invoices and check requests.
· Sort, code, match and set up invoices for payment. Enter and upload invoices into system.
· Track expenses and process expense reports.
· Prepare and perform check runs.
· Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records.
· Reconcile accounts payable transactions.
· Prepare analysis of accounts payable.
· File checks, accounting reports and supporting documents.
· Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
· Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
· Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries, maintain vendor files.
· Produce monthly accounts payable reports.
· Assist with month end closing.
· Maintain Yardi Workflows for invoice approval.
· Provide supporting documentation for audits.
· Assists Department Head in other duties as assigned.
· 3-5 years accounts payable or general accounting experience.
· Proven working experience in an accounts payable role.
· High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
· Yardi system experience required.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office especially MS Excel.
Please send your resume to HR@codina.com.