Administrative Assistant- Property Managment Department
Performs the administrative functions of the Property Management Unit Team assuring a high level of professionalism in property issues, including timely response to and resolution of any tenant requests or concerns.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively manage calendars, schedules, and appointments by anticipating current priorities and areas of focus in order to prioritize and arrange meetings to align with current priorities.
- Assist with the preparation of strategic plans, reports, budgets and other documents used to communicate the results of operations to the appropriate committees.
- Process all expense reports
- Answer phones and retrieve voicemails daily
- Responsible for managing all business correspondence to include memo’s, letters, Agendas and routing documents
- Manage business contacts by updating/adding to contact database
- Organize and arrange both onsite and offsite meetings and other event planning duties
- Manage, organize and maintain accurate leasing files
- Act as liaison between Executive and business colleagues
- To collate, record, reconcile and store all documentation received by and generated relating to asset management operations.
- To take notes during meetings and reproduce minutes in the required format for distributions to others
- To provide general administration support to the Asset Management Business Unit
- Provide support to Property Managers by producing, modifying and/or distributing various forms, spreadsheets, manuals, information packages, and miscellaneous type-written information.
- Handle Miscellaneous assignments as requested by management.
- Administer lease routing process
- Maintain highly organized filling systems for leases.
- High school diploma/GED equivalent
- 3+ years of Administrative Assistant experience
- Real Estate knowledge preferred
- Property Management & Asset Management knowledge preferred