Marketing Administrative Assistant
The Marketing Administrative Assistant will report to the marketing lead and will assist the marketing team with all departmental projects, including and in support of leasing efforts, administration functions, construction and development storytelling, and marketing creative services.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative fast-growing, dynamic development, real estate investment, and property management company. We are looking for a curious, organized and results-driven individual to play an important role and support Codina Partner’s mission and vision together with the marketing team. If you are a tech-savvy, detailed and out-going professional with an interest in all things marketing, we would like to meet you!
- Provide timely response and quality customer service to all marketing requests
- Provide a high level of strategic, thoughtful support to a team, prioritizing the needs of the team lead
- Proactive – take the initiative in support of the team’s needs
- Maintain high level of customer service (both to internal and external clients)
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of support role
- Act as liaison between team members, organizations, internal and external clients
- Responsible for researching relevant or industry specific data/information and drafting reports or memos.
- Excellent proofreader / Edit documents as requested
- Frequently develop or write correspondence on behalf of team
- Create and format documents and presentations electronically
- Screen incoming calls and correspondence; determine priority and respond appropriately.
- Manage team lead calendar
- Run errands for business reasons as needed and appropriate
- Manage logistics for team travel, client meetings and activities, and teleconferences
- Keep appropriate team/client files and records as requested to ensure completeness, historical accuracy, and easy retrieval of information.
- Responsible for central filing system, including hard copy and electronic
- Assist with speaking engagement confirmations and setups
- Assist in preparing marketing collateral to present or educate key audiences
- Maintain annual memberships and sponsorships by overseeing payment of annual dues
- Create memorable events (internal and external) by maintaining mailing lists, building timelines, and establishing approaches to increase attendance
- Collaborate on conceptualization and production of marketing materials, including collateral, PowerPoint presentation slides, deal sheets, flyers, emails, images, and videos
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented and enthusiasm for learning.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or similar field required
- Minimum 2 to 3+ years of relevant experience required in marketing, sales, and/or events preferably with some exposure to the real estate industry
- Highly organized and results-driven with superb written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Teams
- Familiarity with graphic design techniques (exposure to Adobe Creative applications (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) nice to have, but not required)
- Self-directed, creative, and able to work in a fast-paced and deadline sensitive environment
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org