The primary function of the Asset Manager is to assist in all aspects of the administrative, financial, capital and operations of the assigned portfolio. The portfolio will include office, retail, and industrial assets. This position will report directly to the President of the Company.
- Oversee Property Managers and work with leasing agents
- Assist in the preparation and approval process of property operating budgets
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting of the portfolio
- Monthly review of operating statements
- Oversee and refine operating policies and procedures
- Financial analysis, market studies and industry standard reporting (i.e. variance reporting, market comps, etc.)
- Ensure that all clients and tenants within the portfolio are receiving the highest level of service
- Coordinate tenants and bui8lding improvement with Construction/Development group
- Manage all property management and operations staff for all portfolio properties
- Implement ownership approved portfolio strategies
- Manage multiple client accounts and maintain effective communication with Management
- Regularly research market trends and changes that may impact managed assets
- Communicate any needed account changes with clients in a timely manner
- Analyze portfolio changes and identify any irregularities that may negatively impact client asset accounts
- Make needed changes to client portfolio as needed
- Review portfolio service contracts
- Review and coordinate insurance coverage for portfolio
- Manage property tax appeals for portfolio
- Organize and lead meetings with key stakeholders to review accounts
- Oversee customer satisfaction surveying and report results to Management
- Bachelor’s degree required with a concentration in business, finance, accounting and/or real estate.
- 5 or more years of experience may be preferred in a similar role
- Capable of handling multiple client accounts simultaneously while working in a high-pressure environment
- Working knowledge of business and data intelligence software, such as Argus and Yardi
- Highly trustworthy and dependable, particularly when handling sensitive materials
- Ability to work with financial concepts and perform financial analysis including ROI, IRR and discounted cash flow modeling
- Exceptional communication and writing skills, and capable of liaising with multiple levels within an organization
- Computer literacy sufficient to operate spreadsheet and word processing applications (i.e. Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint).
Please send your resume to HR@codina.com.