Administrative Assistant- Asset Management Business Unit
Provide administrative support to the Asset Management Business Unit
ESSENTIAL FUNCTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively manage calendars, schedules, and appointments by anticipating current priorities and areas of focus in order to prioritize and arrange meetings to align with current priorities.
- Assist with the preparation of strategic plans, reports, budgets and other documents used to communicate the results of operations to the appropriate committees.
- Process all expenses
- Answer phones and retrieve voicemails daily
- Responsible for managing all business correspondence to include memo’s, letters, Agendas and routing documents
- Manage business contacts by updating/adding to contact database
- Organize and arrange both onsite and offsite meetings and other event planning duties
- Manage, organize and maintain accurate leasing files
- Act as liaison between Executive and business colleagues
- To collate, record, reconcile and store all documentation received by and generated relating to asset management operations.
- To take notes during meetings and reproduce minutes in the required format for distributions to others.
- To provide general administration support to the Asset Management Business Unit.
- Any other relevant duties required by the Chief Executive.
- Provide support to Property Managers by producing, modifying and/or distributing various forms, spreadsheets, manuals, information packages, and miscellaneous type-written information.
- Handle Miscellaneous assignments as requested by management.
- Administer lease routing process to include
- Maintain highly organized filling systems for leases.
- Assist Property Manager as needed on special projects.
- High School Diploma
- Administrative Assistant experience with real estate knowledge preferred and property and asset management knowledge preferred.
Interested applicants can send their resume to: HR@Codina.com