Administrative Assistant- Development and Construction Department
Provide administrative support to the Vice President of Development and Construction.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee day-to-day administrative items; Provide support to the Development/Construction EVP.
- Communicate with office team members, clients, building officials and suppliers to convey any pertinent information.
- Manage tasks and reminders for office projects in a timely fashion and maintain client job files as appropriate.
- Answer and direct phone calls in a professional manner.
- Manage communications of information in and out of the office; type correspondence letters, emails, memos, etc.
- Handle Miscellaneous assignments as requested by management.
- High School Diploma
- Administrative Assistant experience (5+ years)
- Real Estate Development and Construction experience required
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
- Bilingual oral and written in Spanish and English.
- Self-starter that sees problems or needs and does not wait for direction.
- Experience supporting real estate development or construction professionals.
- Permit processing experience would be helpful.
- Filing skills
- Office manager skills
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Office are a must.
- Helpful to have Microsoft Project & Microsoft PowerPoint ability.
- Ability to learn administrative level invoice processing and expense management.
- Data Entry and Document Management
- Reception capacity.
- Notary for state of Florida
- Support for Department Executive (screening calls, managing calendar, planning meetings & limited travel, generating certain documents such as expense reports).
Interested applicants can send their resume to: HR@Codina.com