- Ensure coordination and finalization of construction drawings, documents, contracts, budgets and consultant selection.
- Secure appropriate entitlements for the development by coordinating consultants and working through various municipal requirements.
- Coordinate production of lender financing packages, Investment committee packages and underwriting processes.
- Contact municipalities to determine impact fees and other cost factors.
- Prepare. a development model using relevant information.
- Issue Letter of Intent (LOI) to seller, negotiating through 3-4 rounds of discussion.
- Instruct attorney to produce contract based on LOI content. ·
- Negotiate contract with seller and· seller’s attorney.
- Select consultants and initiate their work on the project.
- Track previous consultant contracts for content, critical dates and pricing.
- Coordinate weekly development meetings with all consultants after contract is executed.
- Participate in meetings with municipalities, neighborhood groups, design committees and in public hearings.
- Provide input to architect, engineers and-interior -designer.
- Provide all lenders’ documentation to corporate for closing.
- Review closing documents for accuracy.
- Reconcile development models with construction budgets.
- Run various financial models.
- Coordinate closing with lender, legal, title and corporate office.
- Respond to various needs of Construction Manager, on-site Project Manager and Consultants.
- Perform on-site inspections to monitor construction progress and review improvements for design features.
- Troubleshoot for all problems involved in construction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or related field preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Detailed oriented and goal driven professional within a multitask and teamwork environment
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.