- Preparing monthly and quarterly financial statements and supporting workpapers including journal entries, account and bank reconciliations for real estate development projects and various investments.
- Prepare year-end audit schedules for auditors.
- Perform reconciliations and other control functions required by the company.
- Provide timely and appropriate responses to requests for information and/or reports for outside parties for compliance, and investors.
- Provide supporting document and explain financial statements results.
- Provide guidance, leadership with accounts payable specialist and accounts receivable clerk to make sure transactions are timely posted.
- Maintain financial controls, processes and procedures to ensure company maintains high compliance with GAAP.
- Assist with special projects as required.
- Assist in yearly audit preparation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or related degree
- Minimum of 5 years of commercial property and/or construction accounting experience
- Experience with job costing, construction or development accounting
- Experience with equity method of accounting, consolidation of multiple entities.
- Yardi Voyager experience a plus
- Advanced Excel capabilities a plus
- Detailed oriented and goal driven professional within a multitask and teamwork environment.
- Motivated and results-driven with strong work ethic
Send all resumes to email@example.com.